Job Opportunity - Street Team Coordinator / Guerrilla Marketing Distribution
Deathwaltz Media Group, Inc. is seeking applicants for a paid position as our Street Team Coordinator / Guerrilla Marketing Distributor.
The position requires that you work in our Philadelphia office (Northern Liberties) at least once a week and join the team for regular marketing meetings as they are scheduled, but most of the work is done from home and on the mean streets of Philadelphia.
As Street Team Coordinator, you will be organizing and distributing posters and flyers throughout Philadelphia (and beyond) for all Deathwaltz Media Group events. The perfect applicant for this position will not only be able to work professionally with our current street team, but also recruit new team members to grow with us. You will be expected to organize all Street Team efforts internally at the office and keep track of all team progress thru our street team mobile application and company database. You will be expected to build the team, boost morale, build & maintain relationships with store owners, run and bike around, pick up and drop off materials, and be able to step in to pick up someone elses slack where needed. This is a fun job with awesome rock star perks. You will be on the list at almost every event you want to go to, and most definitely the ones where you don't want to go to (but have to). You will also be in charge of putting team members on the guest list for a variety of events.
This is the right job for a person that has a flexible schedule and loves music and concerts.
All interested parties must have the following qualifications to be considered:
• Thinks about marketing/advertising 24/7
• Strong sense of urgency
• Strong interest in the music industry and building a name for themselves long-term
• Goal oriented - Whatever it takes to get from start to finish for every project
• Ability to multi task
• Computer and Research skills (Google Docs, Excel, Internet, Google Calendars, Data Entry)
• Ability to update calendars, social networks, website listings, and mobile applications
• Ability to organize and analyze data thoughoughly
• Available a minimum of one day a week for office work, two days for outside
distribution, and nights to cover events.
• Must have reliable transportation and own/ride a bike.
Contact email@example.com with your resumé and a cover letter for consideration.